Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Many of us will be lucky enough to spend the day with our sweeties. My husband, David, and I usually spend the day horseback riding at Moss Foundation in Southern Pines, which is what we did on our very first date. It’s become something of a tradition for us. We pick up Chinese takeout on the way back and spend the evening together at home. Ah, romance!
However, I know there are a lot of you out there with loved ones serving in the military who will not be able to be with their sweetie on Valentine’s Day. So, to try to make the day just a little more sweet for some of you, I am giving away a boudoir session with a disk of 20 full resolution images to three deserving individuals!
Here are the rules:
- To enter, just post a comment on this post (just click the “add a comment” button at the bottom of this post). Please tell me a little bit about your sweetie and why you’ll be apart on Valentine’s Day.
- 3 Winners will be chosen randomly from all who enter. Names will be drawn on January 7th and winners notified.
- To be eligible, you must be away from your sweetie on Valentine’s Day 2012 due to deployment in service to our country (either one of you may be deployed).
- The 3 winners will each be awarded a 2 hour boudoir session and an online proofing album, as well as a full resolution disk of 20 images.
- The boudoir photo session will be shot at my Raleigh Studio and must take place before February 7th, 2012.
- One entry per person.
- Your email will not be used for any purpose other than contacting you in case of winning one of the 3 sessions.
So, please help me spread the word! If you know someone serving in the military who could use a little sweetness this Valentine’s Day, share this post and let’s get the word out!